The study rooms of the LSC-CyFair College Library may be used by the general public during the regular hours that the library is open. The study rooms may be reserved by one or more people.
- Advance registration requests can be submitted no more than one (1) week in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved for two (2) hours.
- Room reservations must be confirmed by email within 1 hour of receiving the confirmation email.
- Use must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the study room.
- If the individual or representative of the group who has reserved a room fails to occupy the room within thirty (30) minutes of the start of the reservation, the library may, at its discretion, cancel the reservation.
Failure to follow this policy may result in the loss of future reservation and use privileges. In publicizing a meeting to be held in a library meeting room, the sponsoring group must be clearly identified. Groups must not imply library sponsorship of their program or organization, or include the library’s contact information in their publicity. Permission to use a public gathering place does not constitute an endorsement by the Library of the program or point of view expressed.
By clicking Continue, I confirm that I have read and will comply with the Harris County Public Library’s Study Room Policy.